- Team up with Sales, Customer Success, Support and Development while work directly with Devs and DevOps Pros to ensure success with the JFrog platform.
- Setup and build CI tooling with Docker, NPM, Java, Pypi etc.. (Binary Repositories, Distribution to Devices and Continuous Build Tooling)
- Train the open source community and JFrog customers
- Influence the features and roadmap of JFrog tools based on customer needs
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to Build Engineering and the landscape of CI/CD Technology
- Work closely with our customers and community to build solid relationships
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: CI Server, VCS, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ant, Hudson, Maven, Chef, Docker, Gradle, NPM
- Experience with Continuous Deployment and Delivery tools: BinTray, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience with server side software on premise and in the cloud
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development a plus
- Great interpersonal and customer service oriented skills
- Uncompromising will to learn
- Open Source state-of-mind
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering Major preferable
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Job Title, JFrog’ in the subject line.
이력서 제출은 email@example.com 로 부탁드립니다.
Related Jobs (10)
[ANP, Inc.] Technical Sales and Marketing Position on June 23, 2017 Full Time
[Bitnine Global, Inc] Entry Level Database Developer on June 23, 2017 Full Time
[실리콘밸리 채용상담회] 그룹 멘토링_ON Semiconductor (HR Business Partner ) on October 26, 2016 Mentoring