- Execute demand generation email marketing strategy and overall program development while creating new flows, and nurture campaigns for prospects and customers.
- Develop and execute global demand gen campaigns end-to-end from target identification to post-campaign reporting.
- Create emails, landing pages, forms and reports within Marketo.
- Set up, testing, execution and reporting on Marketo-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing.
- Manage A|B tests, and continuously optimize email templates and landing pages.
- Construct views and dashboards within Marketo for all campaigns, leads, prospects, opportunities, pipeline, contact, account and revenue activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns with expertise using Marketo including database management, smartlist development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics.
- Marketo certification preferable, SFDC experience is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication studies, business administration or related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and close attention to detail.
- Collaborative Team Player working with global teams.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Job Title, JFrog’ in the subject line.
이력서 제출은 email@example.com 로 부탁드립니다.
Related Jobs (10)
[ANP, Inc.] Technical Sales and Marketing Position on June 23, 2017 Full Time
[Bitnine Global, Inc] Entry Level Database Developer on June 23, 2017 Full Time