- Create momentum and drive the success of company Platform through interactions with third party developers building applications and businesses on them.
- Advocate the adoption of company platform to the company ecosystem and the broader developer community.
- Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives at company community and ecosystem companies to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
- Champion company platform in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials, and other similar activities.
- Advocate for developers internally, and influence company product strategy by working with Product Management, Engineering, PR, Marketing, Business Development, and other cross-functional teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science required
- Master’s in Management required
- 4 years of experience required in Developer Advocate
- 3 months of training required in software, marketing, application
- Deep technical background – at least 5 years of software development prior to Developer Advocacy role, outstanding public speaking abilities, deep understanding of technology marketing, proven record of acceptance to major software conferences like JavaOne, Devoxx, DockerCon, JAX, QCon, OSCON, CodeMash or similar
Please send resume to: email@example.com with ‘Job Title, JFrog’ in the subject line.
이력서 제출은 firstname.lastname@example.org 로 부탁드립니다.